Monday 5 November 2012

Talking to August Mate

I did not fall at your word,soul mate
I just laid down to physical traits
these were the tramps you made
over all sentiments, against of my society
and my backward value
as taking a ride to that Journey
Control, People, Rules
she was the one, her smiles cry your lips out
Love this truth, Jude
this half-ultimate Freedom
I tried to escape my territory from your touchy invasion
You were the athletic garbage, Honey
You smiled so sweet deep into the liver and veins
felt like floating in the Heaven
in touching your washed hair,
kissing a space inches far from eye-lashes
there was a dark mountain shining
well made me of to write a poem,
definitely not passion
Hence,we could terminate here
Towards about a deal we didn’t break,
We cannot go
for my Light ya couldn’t turn out
Did you see it ? I saw.
Let’s shake – I offered it
To you,Tee Ruk
whisper goodbyes quote
"Color Blue was not my Favorite" - none a Joke!

Su Mwan Phroe
(Date of breezy)

No comments:

Post a Comment